Equinux on Tuesday announced that Appleis release of Mac OS X v10.4.1 "Tiger" on Monday has fixed problems with its VPN Tracker 4 software, which surfaced with v10.4 first shipped. The developer said that Apple helped it solve problems with sluggishness and hanging connections. Version 4 includes Smart VPN, which automatically creates a VPN connection when needed, automatic NAT detection and more. Itis available in two versions: Professional (US$199.90), which runs on an Xserve and features more options, and Personal ($89.90).
Recent News See All »
- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from The Mac Observer!
- ‘The Interview’ Movie on YouTube for Rent, Google Play to Buy at 1:00 PM EST [Update]
- 4 Free Santa Trackers for the iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Kelly’s Alternate Holiday Tunes
- Rockstar Patent Sale Indicates Further De-escalation of Mobile Patent War
Popular Stories See All »
- Dr. Mac’s Tips for Maximizing and Adding Storage on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Rolls Out OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Public Beta
- Google, Samsung can’t Top Apple’s Unreleased Apple Watch
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory