Equinux on Tuesday announced that Appleis release of Mac OS X v10.4.1 "Tiger" on Monday has fixed problems with its VPN Tracker 4 software, which surfaced with v10.4 first shipped. The developer said that Apple helped it solve problems with sluggishness and hanging connections. Version 4 includes Smart VPN, which automatically creates a VPN connection when needed, automatic NAT detection and more. Itis available in two versions: Professional (US$199.90), which runs on an Xserve and features more options, and Personal ($89.90).
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Safely Disable iCloud Photo Library and Reclaim Space for iCloud Backups
- The Depressing Gap Between Apple and the U.S. Federal Government is Widening
- OS X: Why You Need a Hard Drive Clone
- Apple’s New MacBook: Great for Some (But Not All)
- How to Prevent Your Apple Watch Display from Timing Out and Going Dark [UPDATED]