Equinux on Tuesday announced that Appleis release of Mac OS X v10.4.1 "Tiger" on Monday has fixed problems with its VPN Tracker 4 software, which surfaced with v10.4 first shipped. The developer said that Apple helped it solve problems with sluggishness and hanging connections. Version 4 includes Smart VPN, which automatically creates a VPN connection when needed, automatic NAT detection and more. Itis available in two versions: Professional (US$199.90), which runs on an Xserve and features more options, and Personal ($89.90).
Recent News See All »
- 7 Things We Learned when Fortune Named Tim Cook World’s Greatest Leader
- Apple’s App Store, iTunes, iBooks, Software Update Briefly Down for Some Users
- Amazon Adds Unlimited Storage Options to Cloud Drive
- Apple Tasks Jimmy Iovine, Trent Reznor with Making a Spotify Competitor
- Apple TV Adds CNNgo Channel