LAJ Design has released an update for Quickie Photos to Web, bringing it to version 1.5. Quickie Photos to Web is an app designed for formatting pictures to HTML for the creation of photo albums. The new version has bug fixes in addition to the additional features. According to LAJ Design:
Quickly create custom web photo albums with tons of options (now with support for 10.1).
Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page.
Features added in version 1.5:
- Added Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates
- Added options for the vertical and horizontal albums (frame border, scrolling, and frame size)
- Updated to support Mac OS 10.1
- Replaced import image with import window that allows you to set import options as well as import both images and folders
- Added additional spanning page numbers text (previous and next) with options (above, below, both, or none)
- Moved Save/Copy as Jpeg or copy type over to import options
- Added menu option for creating a new album (Controls + N)
- Fixed problem where image shows up on several tabs
- Cleaned the output html files made on Microsoft Windows to remove extra characters
- Modified the next previous image code so that shift + arrow key is now event driven for easier editing
- Fixed a bug only present with 8.0 and 8.1 where some or all of the controls were not shown
- Fixed Microsoft Windows version bug found when you click create will now show preview image while creating album
- Fixed a bug in the custom arrows that would force Quickie Web Albums to Quit
- Added a checking for quotes, &, <, > in the title and replace with the correct html code
- On created page the middle image now points to the correct index page (this was only present when index spanning was turned on). Index spanning is setting the number or images to show on an index page , so the thumbnails span several pages
You can find more information about the Quickie Photos to Web update at the LAJ Design Web site. Quickie Photos to Web 1.5 is available for US$23.00.