Evite.com has released a Dashboard widget that tracks invitations sent and received for upcoming events. It also features event reminders, RSVP notifications and a search engine for local bars and restaurants. Evite is a free Web site that allows users to schedule events, send out invitations, track RSVPs, check out suggested recipes and more. The company says it hosts over 250,000 events each month, with more than 9 million invitations sent. Evite launched in 1998 and was acquired by live event ticketing giant Ticketmaster in 2001.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- New Products Apple Might Give Us While We Wait for the Car
- Changing Your Wi-Fi Channel for Improved Speed
- Tim Cook Worked Hard to Sell Us on Apple’s Future while CFO Luca Maestri Apologized
- Apple Misses Wall Street Estimates on Earnings, iPhone, Mac, and Raises Dividend
- The John Sculley Interview: Apple’s DNA, Walks With Steve Jobs and More