Evite.com has released a Dashboard widget that tracks invitations sent and received for upcoming events. It also features event reminders, RSVP notifications and a search engine for local bars and restaurants. Evite is a free Web site that allows users to schedule events, send out invitations, track RSVPs, check out suggested recipes and more. The company says it hosts over 250,000 events each month, with more than 9 million invitations sent. Evite launched in 1998 and was acquired by live event ticketing giant Ticketmaster in 2001.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans