Evite.com has released a Dashboard widget that tracks invitations sent and received for upcoming events. It also features event reminders, RSVP notifications and a search engine for local bars and restaurants. Evite is a free Web site that allows users to schedule events, send out invitations, track RSVPs, check out suggested recipes and more. The company says it hosts over 250,000 events each month, with more than 9 million invitations sent. Evite launched in 1998 and was acquired by live event ticketing giant Ticketmaster in 2001.
← Previous Article
Apple issued separate updates Tuesday for Panther and Tiger users and also upgraded the Xsan Admin software.
Next Article →
Apple Computer's move to the Intel processor next year may slow sales in the short term, according to TheStreet.com columnist…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Granted ‘iTime’ Patent for Wearable Mobile Electronic Device (Plus Wristband)
- OS X Yosemite Public Beta Coming July 24
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership