Evite.com has released a Dashboard widget that tracks invitations sent and received for upcoming events. It also features event reminders, RSVP notifications and a search engine for local bars and restaurants. Evite is a free Web site that allows users to schedule events, send out invitations, track RSVPs, check out suggested recipes and more. The company says it hosts over 250,000 events each month, with more than 9 million invitations sent. Evite launched in 1998 and was acquired by live event ticketing giant Ticketmaster in 2001.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch