Ex-Apple employee David Sobotta, who now maintains a blog called Applepeels, recently posted his thoughts on Appleis attitude toward the enterprise. In essence, he said that since CEO Steve Jobs maintains that Apple is a consumer-oriented company, it will continue to give the enterprise market short shrift. Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the link.
Recent News See All »
- Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad get Rechargeable Batteries, More
- Apple Upgrades iMac Line with All Retina Displays
- Apple News Runs Afoul of China’s Great Firewall
- Tag CEO: Selling 5 Million Apple Watches Is ‘Genius,’ but Smartwatches Over $2K Have a Problem
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus get Bluetooth 4.2, Boost Apple’s Smarthome Plans