Ex-Apple employee David Sobotta, who now maintains a blog called Applepeels, recently posted his thoughts on Appleis attitude toward the enterprise. In essence, he said that since CEO Steve Jobs maintains that Apple is a consumer-oriented company, it will continue to give the enterprise market short shrift. Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the link.
← Previous Article
Toon Boom Animation, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its animation software Toon Boom Studio V3.
Next Article →
>Radical Breeze has released version 2.1 of Footlights, the company's video playback and conversion utility. This upgrade, which is free…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album