Ex-Apple employee David Sobotta, who now maintains a blog called Applepeels, recently posted his thoughts on Appleis attitude toward the enterprise. In essence, he said that since CEO Steve Jobs maintains that Apple is a consumer-oriented company, it will continue to give the enterprise market short shrift. Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the link.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone