Ex-Apple employee David Sobotta, who now maintains a blog called Applepeels, recently posted his thoughts on Appleis attitude toward the enterprise. In essence, he said that since CEO Steve Jobs maintains that Apple is a consumer-oriented company, it will continue to give the enterprise market short shrift. Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the link.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library
- Import Spotify and Rdio Playlists to Beats Music for Apple Music Launch