Ex-Apple employee David Sobotta, who now maintains a blog called Applepeels, recently posted his thoughts on Appleis attitude toward the enterprise. In essence, he said that since CEO Steve Jobs maintains that Apple is a consumer-oriented company, it will continue to give the enterprise market short shrift. Thanks to The Unofficial Apple Weblog for the link.
← Previous Article
Toon Boom Animation, Inc. on Tuesday released a Universal Binary version of its animation software Toon Boom Studio V3.
Next Article →
>Radical Breeze has released version 2.1 of Footlights, the company's video playback and conversion utility. This upgrade, which is free…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories