John F. Braun has been touring the show floor in the Javitz Center looking for cool things to show you. This expo has been as bright, noisy, and colorful as any other MACWORLD Expo, especially with the addition of Appleis terrible new furry "X" symbol for Mac OS X. We bring you some of that furriness, images of the great new iMac, the JBL Creature speakers, and more sights from the show floor. All images were taken by John F. Braun.
← Previous Article
Okidata, a company one doesn't usually associate with the Mac, is counting this week's MACWORLD show as the first one…
Next Article →
Will wonders never cease? Reuters has published an article about MACWORLD New York that includes a very tiny mention of…
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It