Extensis released Portfolio 8.1 on Wednesday, adding Universal Binary support to the digital asset management system. Updates are available for Portfolio, Portfolio Server and SQL Connect, and Portfolio NetPublish. The updates are free to licensed Portfolio 8 users, and require Mac OS X 10.4.4 or higher.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold