Extensis released Portfolio 8.1 on Wednesday, adding Universal Binary support to the digital asset management system. Updates are available for Portfolio, Portfolio Server and SQL Connect, and Portfolio NetPublish. The updates are free to licensed Portfolio 8 users, and require Mac OS X 10.4.4 or higher.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed