Elgato Systems announced the immediate availability of EyeTV 1.8.4 software for the EyeTV digital video recorder on Thursday. The update adds one-step export of video content to the video capable iPod compatible QuickTime H.264 format, as well as MPEG-4 for televisions connected to an iPod. EyeTV 1.8.4 is a free update, and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and a G4 or G5 processor. It is available for Download at the Elgato Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone