Elgato Systems announced the immediate availability of EyeTV 1.8.4 software for the EyeTV digital video recorder on Thursday. The update adds one-step export of video content to the video capable iPod compatible QuickTime H.264 format, as well as MPEG-4 for televisions connected to an iPod. EyeTV 1.8.4 is a free update, and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and a G4 or G5 processor. It is available for Download at the Elgato Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Judge to Unseal GT Advanced Bankruptcy Filing Documents
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band