Elgato Systems announced the immediate availability of EyeTV 1.8.4 software for the EyeTV digital video recorder on Thursday. The update adds one-step export of video content to the video capable iPod compatible QuickTime H.264 format, as well as MPEG-4 for televisions connected to an iPod. EyeTV 1.8.4 is a free update, and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and a G4 or G5 processor. It is available for Download at the Elgato Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display