Elgato Systems announced the immediate availability of EyeTV 1.8.4 software for the EyeTV digital video recorder on Thursday. The update adds one-step export of video content to the video capable iPod compatible QuickTime H.264 format, as well as MPEG-4 for televisions connected to an iPod. EyeTV 1.8.4 is a free update, and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and a G4 or G5 processor. It is available for Download at the Elgato Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th
- Apple’s Security Contractors are about to Become Employees
- Apple Working on Settlement with A123 after Hiring Battery Employees
- David Sparks Debuts ‘Workflow Video Field Guide’ for iOS Automation
Popular Stories See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Beta goes Public with Photos App
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?