Elgato Systems announced the immediate availability of EyeTV 1.8.4 software for the EyeTV digital video recorder on Thursday. The update adds one-step export of video content to the video capable iPod compatible QuickTime H.264 format, as well as MPEG-4 for televisions connected to an iPod. EyeTV 1.8.4 is a free update, and requires Mac OS X 10.3 or higher and a G4 or G5 processor. It is available for Download at the Elgato Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless