FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released a new version of Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 3.0. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The latest release features FLV file support and other enhancements. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 3.0, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Whatis new in this version?
- Handles FLV files (Flash native video format)
- More accurate method for displaying and linking the playlists content
- Added clean memory support for very long mp3 (beta)
- XML tags and attributes are now case insensitive
- HTML tags such as font size, font color, bold, paragraph align, links are fully supported in track comments
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.6 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.6 is available as tipware.