FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.1. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update features code optimizations and bug fixes. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.1, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Features of 2.1:
- Various code optimisations : all skins must be upgraded!
- Fixed miss-loading of the first "pub" in Media players
- Fixed apostrophe problem in trackis comments
- offline parameter in the XML generator was not generated correctly
- Fixed the Kbps switch (broken from version 2)
- Skins loading is faster
- Limited versions to the 1st and 15th of each month
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.1 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.0 is available as tipware.