FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 2.2. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update improves skin parameters and updates Flash security protocols. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today released Flash AV Players version 2.2, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video) and JPEG files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Features of 2.2:
- Added x and y offsets, a scale, and mask selection parameters to the BGproperties of skin backgrounds (apply only to certain skins)
- The player can now be called from a page out of its subdomain (implies upgrading of skins)
- Cross domain policies implementation due to the new Flash security protocols (does not actually affect the player)
- The player can be launched (in a popup window via JS script) to auto-play any track from any playlist
- Fixed (hopefully) a multiple connection bug that occured with some browsers (specialy IE on Mac) when unloading SWF tracks
- Fixed an id bug (when launching the player auto-play) that pointed to.. no id at all!
- Again, code optimisations
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players 2.2 update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 2.2 is available as tipware.