FODOR M.I.B. Inc. has released an update for Flash AV Players, bringing it to version 3.1. Flash AV Players is a utility designed for video and audio file playing. The update adds expanded options and file enhancements. According to FODOR M.I.B:
FODOR M.I.B. Inc today updated Flash AV Players to version 3.1, a Flash application that broadcasts MP3, SWF (Audio and Video), FLV, JPEG and MID files by loading playlists in XML format.
Flash AV Players, beside the new MP3 feature, has also navigation and sound controls (across tracks AND playlists), preloading according to connection speed, crossfade of movies, adding of backgrounds and comments...
Flash AV Players is for every Website designed to broadcast over the Internet. The best part about Flash AV Players is its skinable and INTER-VISION ready interface.
Whatis new in this version?
- Send to a friend Option. (on demand and only for video players)
- Add to cart/e-commerce Option. (on demand and only for video players)
- variables can be passed to a custom playlist.php
- A singleTrack link can be used anywhere in a page to launch the player
- and play any single file
- FLV files resize is now accurate
- improved displays resources.more friendly XML playlist generator.
You can find more information about the Flash AV Players update at the FODOR M.I.B. Inc. Web site. Flash AV Players 3.1 is available as tipware.