Pyramid Designs has released an update for FTP Suite, bringing it to version 3.1. FTP Suite is a REALbasic development toolset designed as a set of classes and code modules for REALbasic implementation. The update features expanded commands including directory creation support. According to Pyramid Designs:
Pyramid Design announced the release of FTP Suite 3.1, an upgrade to the companyis FTP solution for REALbasic applications.
New 3.1 Features:
- MakeDir This new FTP Command adds the ability to create new directories
- RemoveDir This new FTP Command adds the ability to remove empty directories
- ChmodSingleFile This command changes the permissions of a file or directory on FTP Servers that support the CHMOD command
- GetWorkingDirectory This command returns the full path of the current working directory on the FTP Server
- Error Handling FTP Commands no longer will disconnect when an error occurs
You can find more information about the latest FTP Suite update at the Pyramid Designs Web site. FTP Suite 3.is free for registered users, while the full version is available starting at US$9.95.