FastMac on Friday introduced a new slimline slot-loading dual-layer 8X SuperDrive upgrade for G4 PowerBooks, G5 and Intel iMacs, Intel Mac mini, G4 iBooks, G4 Power Mac Cubes, G3 Pismo and Lombard PowerBooks, and slot-loading G3 iMacs. Pricing is US$119.95.
← Previous Article
Forbes magazine's annual list of the 400 richest people in America is out, and Apple CEO Steve Jobs placed #49…
Next Article →
Tweakersoft announced the immediate availability of an updated version of WebcamTweaker on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million