FastMac on Friday introduced a new slimline slot-loading dual-layer 8X SuperDrive upgrade for G4 PowerBooks, G5 and Intel iMacs, Intel Mac mini, G4 iBooks, G4 Power Mac Cubes, G3 Pismo and Lombard PowerBooks, and slot-loading G3 iMacs. Pricing is US$119.95.
← Previous Article
Forbes magazine's annual list of the 400 richest people in America is out, and Apple CEO Steve Jobs placed #49…
Next Article →
Tweakersoft announced the immediate availability of an updated version of WebcamTweaker on Monday.
Recent News See All »
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion
- Apple Rolls Out 6.1.1 Update for 2nd, 3rd Gen Apple TV