Fastmac on Friday introduced a high-capacity battery for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Pricing is US$99.95 for the 62-watt hour battery, which Fastmac noted does not use any Sony cells that are part of the recent spate of recalls. It includes sensors that detect swelling or a short circuit, shutting the battery down if such conditions occur.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks
- iPhoneography 101: Photo Post Processing on Your iPhone
- Why Apple’s Next Generation TV Project is on Hold