Fastmac on Friday introduced a high-capacity battery for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Pricing is US$99.95 for the 62-watt hour battery, which Fastmac noted does not use any Sony cells that are part of the recent spate of recalls. It includes sensors that detect swelling or a short circuit, shutting the battery down if such conditions occur.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors