Fastmac on Friday introduced a high-capacity battery for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Pricing is US$99.95 for the 62-watt hour battery, which Fastmac noted does not use any Sony cells that are part of the recent spate of recalls. It includes sensors that detect swelling or a short circuit, shutting the battery down if such conditions occur.
Recent News See All »
- Skype for Mac Update Ignores Its Own Audio Settings
- Yosemite 10.10.4 Beta Dumps Discoveryd to Fix Network Issues
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans