Fastmac on Friday introduced a high-capacity battery for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Pricing is US$99.95 for the 62-watt hour battery, which Fastmac noted does not use any Sony cells that are part of the recent spate of recalls. It includes sensors that detect swelling or a short circuit, shutting the battery down if such conditions occur.
← Previous Article
Smart Loops announced Friday the launch of a new product line called SL Hit Tracks, a series of professionally produced…
Next Article →
ATI Technologies' shareholders have "voted overwhelmingly" to approve the company's acquisition by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), the firm said on…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman