Fastmac on Friday introduced a high-capacity battery for the 15-inch MacBook Pro. Pricing is US$99.95 for the 62-watt hour battery, which Fastmac noted does not use any Sony cells that are part of the recent spate of recalls. It includes sensors that detect swelling or a short circuit, shutting the battery down if such conditions occur.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program