U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless