U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi