U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
← Previous Article
Unix/Open Systems Administrator John Welch takes a look at Xsan.
Next Article →
MacTech magazine announced Monday a free, 167-page sampler issue to show off the 20 year old magazine's new design and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity