U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
← Previous Article
Unix/Open Systems Administrator John Welch takes a look at Xsan.
Next Article →
MacTech magazine announced Monday a free, 167-page sampler issue to show off the 20 year old magazine's new design and…
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures