U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
← Previous Article
Unix/Open Systems Administrator John Welch takes a look at Xsan.
Next Article →
MacTech magazine announced Monday a free, 167-page sampler issue to show off the 20 year old magazine's new design and…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- T-Mobile Unveils Three Days Of ‘Uncarrier’ which Is Good for Customers
- What it’s REALLY Like to Work For Apple
- Forbes Analyst Makes Realistic Apple Earnings Assessment, Confuses Clickbaiters
- Apple’s iTunes: Ample Demonstration of Harvard’s Law
- 8 Good Reasons to Leave Apple’s OS X Utility Apps Behind