U.K.-based Mac games publisher Feral Interactive has announced a slight redesign to its Web site, one that is "easier to use, more useful and more entertaining," the company said in a statement. The site now offers an RSS news feed that gamers can subscribe to, and a search function has been added to the front page. Feralis online store has been revamped too. The company also posted a mini site for its upcoming release of Colin McRae Rally 2005, a racing game that boasts advanced graphics, over 300 rally stages held in nine international locations and more than 30 cars modeled on the real ones.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad