Feral Interactive on Friday said that all of its upcoming titles -- including Imperial Glory, which recently reached Beta status -- will be Universal Applications capable of running native on an Intel- or PowerPC-based Mac. The company also said that many of its existing titles will receive Universal updates -- it will reveal more details of those plans toward the end of April.
← Previous Article
OverTheEdge Entertainment has released an update to its game creation tool Unity, adding the ability for developers to deploy their…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The Sims 2 Nightlife is now shipping. A company representative told TMO that the…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman