FileMaker today announced that Handspring has signed a FileMaker Box Set License, a simple, affordable, and flexible site license for deploying FileMaker software company-wide.
The license allows any combination of FileMaker Pro 5.5, FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro Unlimited to be installed throughout a company (see more details at http://www.filemaker.com/products/bs_home.html).
Handspring will also use FileMaker Mobile Companion for Palm OS, which runs on all Palm OS handheld devices, including the Handspring Visor.
"FileMaker Pro is an ideal productivity tool for individuals and workgroups who share and manage information over the Web, local networks and handhelds," said Dominique Goupil, FileMaker president. "Handspring is one organization in a long, growing list of satisfied customers who recognize enhanced data productivity equates with FileMaker."
"FileMaker Pro database software is a great fit for Handspring, where we strive to keep things small, simple, affordable and connected," said Glenn Noga, chief information officer for Handspring.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors