FileMaker today announced that Handspring has signed a FileMaker Box Set License, a simple, affordable, and flexible site license for deploying FileMaker software company-wide.
The license allows any combination of FileMaker Pro 5.5, FileMaker Server and FileMaker Pro Unlimited to be installed throughout a company (see more details at http://www.filemaker.com/products/bs_home.html).
Handspring will also use FileMaker Mobile Companion for Palm OS, which runs on all Palm OS handheld devices, including the Handspring Visor.
"FileMaker Pro is an ideal productivity tool for individuals and workgroups who share and manage information over the Web, local networks and handhelds," said Dominique Goupil, FileMaker president. "Handspring is one organization in a long, growing list of satisfied customers who recognize enhanced data productivity equates with FileMaker."
"FileMaker Pro database software is a great fit for Handspring, where we strive to keep things small, simple, affordable and connected," said Glenn Noga, chief information officer for Handspring.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi