SubRosaSoft.com announced the immediate availability of the data recovery utility, FileSalvage 5.0, on Tuesday. The new version is a Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a bootable DVD, adds an auto file renaming feature, and more. FileSalvage 5.0 is available at the SubRosaSoft.com Web site, and is priced at US$79.95 as an electronic download, or $89.95 on DVD.
← Previous Article
Chronos has released version 5.6 of both SOHO Notes and SOHO Organizer; the former is a notes manager while the…
Next Article →
Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Apple Granted 14 Years Protection for 5th Ave Glass Cube by Patent Office
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity