SubRosaSoft.com announced the immediate availability of the data recovery utility, FileSalvage 5.0, on Tuesday. The new version is a Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a bootable DVD, adds an auto file renaming feature, and more. FileSalvage 5.0 is available at the SubRosaSoft.com Web site, and is priced at US$79.95 as an electronic download, or $89.95 on DVD.
← Previous Article
Chronos has released version 5.6 of both SOHO Notes and SOHO Organizer; the former is a notes manager while the…
Next Article →
Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures