SubRosaSoft.com announced the immediate availability of the data recovery utility, FileSalvage 5.0, on Tuesday. The new version is a Universal Binary, allowing it to run natively on PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, includes a bootable DVD, adds an auto file renaming feature, and more. FileSalvage 5.0 is available at the SubRosaSoft.com Web site, and is priced at US$79.95 as an electronic download, or $89.95 on DVD.
← Previous Article
Chronos has released version 5.6 of both SOHO Notes and SOHO Organizer; the former is a notes manager while the…
Next Article →
Stick Software announced the immediate availability of PhotoReviewer 2.0 on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Court-Appointed Antitrust Monitor Bills Apple $1,100 Per Hour
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories