Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 3.05. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The update has several performance enhancements including faster backups and iDisk support. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Tri-BACKUP 3.05
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronisations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronisations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Tri-BACKUP 3.05 features several improvements. The backup are faster. It is easier to make Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server bootable copies. It can work with Disc Burner (to backup your files on CDs) and iDisk (to backup your files on the Internet). It is free for Tri-BACKUP 3 users.
New features in version 3.05:
- Files copy operations optimized (faster)
- Automatically mount unmounted volumes (and unmount them after the action)
- New "Immediate Copy" function (very useful to make Mac OS X bootable copies)
- Compatibility with Disc Burner (to backup your files on CDs)
- Compatibility with iDisk (to backup your files on the Internet)
- New window listing errors and type of error
- Changes in Item panel (Synchronization mode) to more precisely propose the choices
- New export functionfor list of errors and latest operations
- And many other improvements..
You can find more information about the Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 3.05 is available for US$49.00.