Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 3.15. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The update features several new features including display improvements and user guide direct access. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Tri-BACKUP 3.15
Tri-BACKUP is a powerful and easy backup utility for Mac OS X.
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
Tri-BACKUP 3.15 brings several new features (size pre-calculation, skip file/folder during a backup, etc.) and cosmetic changes.
New features in version 3.12:
- Main window can be reduced to only display the immediate actions
- Under Mac OS X, can only display icon in Dock while in background
- Add a file/folder skip function when clicking the "STOP" button while programmed actions are running
- Add a size estimation function, for programmed actions
- Ask to save changes in a programmed action, when quitting or closing the editor window
- Direct access to useris guide with Cmd-? (Help)
You can find more information about the Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 3.12 is free for registered 3.x users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.