Tri-Edre has released an update for Tri-BACKUP, bringing it to version 3.16. Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility used for file storage on OS X. The update features several bug fixes and new trigger modes for programmed actions. According to Tri-Edre:
TRI-EDRE is proud to announce you the availability of Tri-BACKUP 3.16
Tri-BACKUP is a powerful and easy backup utility for Mac OS X.
Tri-BACKUP offers two different modes: "Immediate Actions" (to do easy and immediate backup, synchronizations, and restorations) and "Programmed actions" (to schedule automatic backup and synchronizations). Tri-BACKUP 3 has been designed for Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server.
- now preserve folders presentation settings under Mac OS X
- fixed issue appearing sometime when copying long name folder
- fixed issue when displaying long name folders in Immediate windows
- various minor corrections
Optimizations and new features:
Add two new trigger modes for programmed actions:
- 1/ permanent mode (the action is re-run continuously, when Tri-BACKUP is not busy);
- 2/ an action can be triggered when a volume is mounted (the volume must be one of the volumes used by the action, and all needed volumes must be mounted)
- New option in Preferences disabling the pre-count of files, prior to an action execution (this speed up the startup of the action)
You can find more information about the Tri-BACKUP update at the Tri-Edre Web site. Tri-BACKUP 3.12 is free for registered 3.x users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.