Mike Yenco has released a new version of Archive for Mac. Version 4.5 allows uers to easily catalog and search any mountable media, making it easy to find, track, and organize important data. According to Mr. Yenco:
Archive enables you to quickly catalog your disks and then when you need to find a file, just type in what you are looking for and it will return a list of all files that match your search criteria, what disks the files can be found on, and even detailed information about the files. No more time-wasting disk shuffle. Itis fast! Itis simple! Itis fully compatible with Mac OS 9 and Year 2000 compliant.
Key Features in Version 4.5:
- RapidCatalog: Adds multiple disks to your catalog faster.
- Six search options including by file, folder, or disk name.
- Access to detailed information about your files.
- Document launching after inserting the appropriate disk.
- Software update feature for registered users.
- Built-in context-aware help system.
- External preference storage.
Archive for Mac is available for US$20. You can find more information at Mr. Yencois web site.