Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for MacMall and Ramjet at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
Apple's recent move to open a tech support facility in India has angered some Mac and iPod users who envision…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices