Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership