Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad