Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi