Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- The Unexpected Ways Apple Watch Will Crush the Competition
- BBC Films ‘Apple’s Broken Promises’ for Worker Conditions in Pegatron iPhone Factory
- Apple Pay: a List of Brick-and-Mortar Stores That Accept it
- My Search: a New Display for a Mac Pro, Part I
- Appellate Judge Questions Government’s Case against Apple for iBooks