Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
Recent News See All »
- Meijer, the CurrenctC/MCX Member Who Refuses to Block Apple Pay
- CES Rebrands iLounge Pavilion as iProducts, Hopes to Attract Macworld Expo Exhibitors
- Apple Reverses PCalc Decision; App and Widget Can Stay
- Microsoft Joins the Fitness Tracking Game with Fitness Band
- Apple: Widgets Can’t Calculate, Orders Featured Calculator Widget Removed