Firefox version 2.0 is in development, and for for those brave enough to try pre-beta software, you can experiment with the alpha version yourself. According to Ars Technica, the new version of the Firefox Web browser includes an improved Places menu that lets you search your browsing history, bookmarks and RSS subscriptions. It also includes some interface enhancements, and eventually will add support for Googleis Safe Browsing plug-in.
← Previous Article
Apple Computer has updated the Hot Deals pages for MacMall and Ramjet at the Macintosh Product Guide.
Next Article →
Apple's recent move to open a tech support facility in India has angered some Mac and iPod users who envision…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Fun Rant about Those Who Claim Apple is the Copier
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album