The Firefox Web browser was updated to version 220.127.116.11 on Thursday, adding native support for both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update also improves security and stability. Firefox is an opensource browser built from mozilla technology, which is the same foundation that Netscape is built on. Firefox is free, and available for download at the mozilla.org Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac