The Firefox Web browser was updated to version 188.8.131.52 on Thursday, adding native support for both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update also improves security and stability. Firefox is an opensource browser built from mozilla technology, which is the same foundation that Netscape is built on. Firefox is free, and available for download at the mozilla.org Web site.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi