First International Digital on Monday introduced irock!, USB 2.0 headphones that include six speakers, each in its own sound chamber, for a 5.1 Surround Sound experience. They also feature volume controls for each speaker, an equalizer with preset settings, mute control and more. The irock headphones are collapsible and require Mac OS X v10.1. The companyis press release noted a US$59.99 price, but its Web site lists a $49.99 price.
← Previous Article
Financial research firm Morningstar has taken a look at Apple's stock and believes it is overvalued.
Next Article →
MacProVideo.com announced Tuesday Mastering Final Cut Pro 5, a video tutorial program that can be downloaded directly to the desktop
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others
- An iPhone Veteran Evaluates an Amazon Fire Phone
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous