Telestream released a new version of itis Windows Media Flip4Mac plug-in for QuickTime on Friday that runs natively on Intel-based Macs. Flip4Mac 22.214.171.124 is Universal Binary, which allows it to run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as the new Intel-based models. The updated plug-in also adds multi-language audio support, optimizes file export options, improves support for MMS servers and live streams, fixes several bugs, and more.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors