Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.2.3. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features new enhancements and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a notable update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.2.3 features the following new features and changes:
- Manage favorites feature improved, now allows adding more than one font to a favorites set with a single click
- Fixed a bug where Typeset would forget a substantial amount of fonts in a favorites set under certain conditions
- Fixed a bug where the more info window would sometimes display info on the wrong font
- Added a contextual menu item on the font list for managing favorites sets
- Loading procedure and splash screen modified
- Various other bug fixes and interface modifications
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.2.3. is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.