Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.2.4. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features additional font recognition and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a notable update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.2.4 features the following new features and changes:
- Added additional recognition for fonts with symbols in their names
- Fixed a bug with the text presets window inadvertently opening the more info window
- Fixed a bug with the top right cell on the character chart
- The manage contextual menu item on the font list will no longer trigger the menu bar while in full screen mode
- The favorites window is no longer opened when managing a favorites set
from the font list contextual menu
- Version checking has been rewritten and should now work properly with the next release
- The enter code dialog has been modified to break up a pasted serial number across all fields
- Various other bug fixes and interface modifications
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.2.4 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.