Vizspring Software has released an update for Typeset, bringing it to version 1.5.3. Typeset is a text viewing utility designed for viewing custom fonts and logos. The update features performance enhancements including a character preview window and bug fixes. According to Vizspring Software:
Vizspring Software, a leader in quality shareware products for the Macintosh, released a noteworthy update to their flagship font manager application, Typeset, today.
Typeset is a full-featured font viewing utility. It was designed for the creative professional. Typesetis intended use is to view a collection of installed fonts searching for a good font for a particular project or logo.
Version 1.5.3 features the following new features and changes:
- A character preview window has been added, accessible from the character chart
- Added a progress dialog while importing uninstalled fonts
- When Show Font Name Labels is turned off, tool tips now provide the font names
- Font name and preview text positioning has been tweaked at a variety of font sizes to better avoid overlapping
- Fixed rendering bug with uninstalled fonts when Typeset was unregistered
- Various pixel drawing glitches on the main window corrected
- Fonts starting with a Ò#Ó character now correctly highlight when selected from the font list
You can find more information about the Typeset update at the Vizspring Software Web site. Typeset 1.5.3 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.00.