The additions are exclusive Monotype font releases making up the Smart Sans, Neo Sans and Neo Tech families. Neo Sans and Neo Tech are available in the PostScript format for Macintosh platforms and in the PostScript and TrueType formats for Windows systems. Both families are available for US$450 each, and both include 12 fonts and 12 alternate designs. Individual fonts are available for $42. The Neo Complete Family Volume includes the Neo Sans and Neo Tech families and is available for $699.
← Previous Article
Toshiba announced Monday a new hard drive-based digital audio player with a 60GB storage capacity. It will first be available…
Next Article →
August Software on Tuesday announced an update to its ODBC Router software.
Recent News See All »
- Report Claims Gold iPad Coming Soon
- Apple Tells Developers to Submit their OS X Yosemite-compatible Apps
- iTunes Store Adds City of Hope Donation Page for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Apple Reduces Screen Size in Apple Watch Video to Match Website
- Samsung Calls Galaxy Note 4 Screen Gap a Feature, not a Flaw
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman
- Grading Apple’s Snafus: Which Ones Are Major, Which Ones Will Blow Over
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Plus Success Now in Developers Hands