The additions are exclusive Monotype font releases making up the Smart Sans, Neo Sans and Neo Tech families. Neo Sans and Neo Tech are available in the PostScript format for Macintosh platforms and in the PostScript and TrueType formats for Windows systems. Both families are available for US$450 each, and both include 12 fonts and 12 alternate designs. Individual fonts are available for $42. The Neo Complete Family Volume includes the Neo Sans and Neo Tech families and is available for $699.
← Previous Article
Toshiba announced Monday a new hard drive-based digital audio player with a 60GB storage capacity. It will first be available…
Next Article →
August Software on Tuesday announced an update to its ODBC Router software.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’
- Apple Releases iMovie 10.0.5 for iCloud and iMovie Theater
- Apple’s Stock Holds Above $100 with New Record Close
- Samsung Doesn’t Have to Pay Apple Attorney Fees Because iPhone wasn’t Famous
- Jeff Gamet, John Martellaro Talk Sci-Fi Tech on MacVoices