The additions are exclusive Monotype font releases making up the Smart Sans, Neo Sans and Neo Tech families. Neo Sans and Neo Tech are available in the PostScript format for Macintosh platforms and in the PostScript and TrueType formats for Windows systems. Both families are available for US$450 each, and both include 12 fonts and 12 alternate designs. Individual fonts are available for $42. The Neo Complete Family Volume includes the Neo Sans and Neo Tech families and is available for $699.
← Previous Article
Toshiba announced Monday a new hard drive-based digital audio player with a 60GB storage capacity. It will first be available…
Next Article →
August Software on Tuesday announced an update to its ODBC Router software.
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft