WiebeTech announced the of the Forensic ComboDock v4 on Wednesday. The new ComboDock lets investigators copy data from 3.5-inch hard drives without writing any data back to the original drive. It includes FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 connectors as well as LED indicators to show data transfer and active write-block protection. The Forensic ComboDock v4 will be available July 19, and is priced at US$399.95. A version with SATA adapters and cables will also be available for $499.95.
← Previous Article
Apple released an updated version of Boot Camp, its Windows dual booting application for Intel-based Macs on Tuesday.
Next Article →
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill designed to restrict online poker and other Internet-based gambling on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach
Popular Stories See All »
- Watchmaker Says Apple Tried to Poach His Employees for ‘Swiss Made’ iWatch
- 2 Hidden Tricks Reveal Network Info in Apple’s AirPort Utility 6
- How Apple is Exploiting Android’s Weakness
- Tim Cook Soundly Rejects Politics of the NCPPR, Suggests Group Sell Apple’s Stock
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Says AZ Project Will Create Ecosystem with Thousands of Jobs