WiebeTech announced the of the Forensic ComboDock v4 on Wednesday. The new ComboDock lets investigators copy data from 3.5-inch hard drives without writing any data back to the original drive. It includes FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 connectors as well as LED indicators to show data transfer and active write-block protection. The Forensic ComboDock v4 will be available July 19, and is priced at US$399.95. A version with SATA adapters and cables will also be available for $499.95.
← Previous Article
Apple released an updated version of Boot Camp, its Windows dual booting application for Intel-based Macs on Tuesday.
Next Article →
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill designed to restrict online poker and other Internet-based gambling on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- China Hopes to Unseat Apple, Microsoft, Google with Linux-Based OS
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch
- Why Everything Gets Better With Apple, Worse for Others