WiebeTech announced the of the Forensic ComboDock v4 on Wednesday. The new ComboDock lets investigators copy data from 3.5-inch hard drives without writing any data back to the original drive. It includes FireWire 800 and USB 2.0 connectors as well as LED indicators to show data transfer and active write-block protection. The Forensic ComboDock v4 will be available July 19, and is priced at US$399.95. A version with SATA adapters and cables will also be available for $499.95.
← Previous Article
Apple released an updated version of Boot Camp, its Windows dual booting application for Intel-based Macs on Tuesday.
Next Article →
The U.S. House of Representatives approved a bill designed to restrict online poker and other Internet-based gambling on Tuesday.
Recent News See All »
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry
- Beats Ready to Join Music Streaming Market
- Chuck La Tournous, Michael Johnston Share Holiday Gift Ideas on MacVoices
- Report Claims China Mobile Strikes iPhone Deal
- Apple Tops Dell in ‘Planned Holiday Purchases’ for Desktop Computers