Freeverse Software is now shipping Burning Monkey Casino for Mac gamers. Burning Monkey Casino is a suite of apps designed after popular gambling games. The set includes blackjack, slots, and a Lounge act to complete the casino realism. According to Freeverse Software:
Freeverse Software announced today that Burning Monkey Casino, its electronic gambling simulator, is now shipping to retail stores.
Burning Monkey Casino features five high-stakes games of chance and skill. Players select from up to eight animal avatars, and gamble with imaginary dollars or bananas* in five addictive games:
- Blackjack - Play with one to eight decks, and try to tie or beat the dealer in this traditional casino game
- Poker - Eighteen variations of this five-card video game provide hours of enjoyment
- Slots - Pass the time with 3-slot, 4-slot, and 5-slot games, with up to two holds. Big payouts are just a pull away!
- Scratch ni Win - Players can savor the experience of scratching lottery tickets, without all of the gummy residue to clean up. Pick from two instant win games, and use six different scratchers... including a Taco!
- 3-card Monty - The classic street game of finding the Queen is brought to life in vivid color. Keep your eye on the queen!
And what Casino game would be complete without a Lounge Act and a bad Borscht-Belt comedian? Burning Monkey Casino will take your wife... Please!
Finally, as an easter egg, a basic pachinko simulator is also included. To activate it, type "pachinko", and watch the hypnotic action of the ball take your money away.
You can find more information about the Burning Monkey Casino release at the Freeverse Software Web site. Burning Monkey Casino is available for US$19.95.