IDG World Expos has announced schedules for the full-day Tutorial sessions and half-day MacLabs sessions for Macworld San Francisco 2005.
The Tutorials are full-day sessions that provide in-depth training in a lecture format on key Mac products and technologies, and will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, January 11. Sessions include:
- Working Wireless Networks, presented by Bill Wiecking of Volcano Wireless
- Final Cut Pro, presented by Josh Mellicker of DVcreators.net
- Mac OS X Helpline, presented by Ted Landau and Dan Frakes of Macworld Magazine
- How to Become an OS X 10.3 Panther Power User Without Really Trying, presented by Author Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus
- Getting Started in the Game Industry: A Workshop for Creative Professionals, presented by Jeannie Novak of Indiespace
The Hands-on MacLabs are half-day sessions that provide hands-on computer training in six different fields and will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Friday, January 14. Class size is limited to ensure that each student receives the instructoris full attention. Sessions include:
- Professional Photoshop, presented by Michael Ninness of Adobe
- Acrobat in the Trenches: Combat Training for PDF Production, presented by industry consultant and author Hal Hinderliter
- Get "Author-ized" with DVD Studio Pro, presented by Bruce Nazarian "The DVD Guy"
- Hands-On Mac OS X for Administrators, presented by Kevin White of The Mac Trainers
- Hands-On Motion Madness, presented by Josh Mellicker of DVcreators.net and Michael Wohl of Evolver Digital
- Mastering the Adobe Creative Suite, presented by Steve Werner of Summit Communications
Early Bird registration ends on December 10th, and TMO has posted our guide to getting rooms at the Grand Hyatt for US$106. You can find more information about Macworld Expo 2005 at the conferenceis Web site.