G-Technology, Inc. on Monday introduced a new eSATA PCI-Express adapter that features a pair of external eSATA ports and support for DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, and 8- and 10-bit uncompressed video editing. The US$79.99 adapter, which will ship next month, also offers sngle-lane PCI-Express transfer rates up to 2.5 gigabits per second. A product page was not available as The Mac Observer posted this article.
Recent News See All »
- Firefighters Take on Blaze at Apple’s Former Sapphire Glass Factory [Update]
- Hold on to Your Pants, Siri, Microsoft’s Cortana is Coming to iPhone
- Local Content Deals to Delay Apple’s Streaming TV Plans
- Apple Promotes Jony Ive to Chief Design Officer, Creates VPs for Hardware and UI Design
- Google Study Finds ‘Security Questions’ Next to Useless