G-Technology, Inc. on Monday introduced a new eSATA PCI-Express adapter that features a pair of external eSATA ports and support for DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, and 8- and 10-bit uncompressed video editing. The US$79.99 adapter, which will ship next month, also offers sngle-lane PCI-Express transfer rates up to 2.5 gigabits per second. A product page was not available as The Mac Observer posted this article.
Recent News See All »
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates
- Apple Reportedly Plans Cheaper Beats Music in iOS in 2015
- Apple Offers Current and Past National Book Award Winners Starting at $4.99
- Apple Changes App Store ‘Free’ Button to ‘Get’
- Apple: GTAT Couldn’t Make Usable Sapphire, Mismanaged Production