G-Technology, Inc. on Monday introduced a new eSATA PCI-Express adapter that features a pair of external eSATA ports and support for DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, and 8- and 10-bit uncompressed video editing. The US$79.99 adapter, which will ship next month, also offers sngle-lane PCI-Express transfer rates up to 2.5 gigabits per second. A product page was not available as The Mac Observer posted this article.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)