G-Technology, Inc. on Monday introduced a new eSATA PCI-Express adapter that features a pair of external eSATA ports and support for DV, HDV, DVCPRO HD, and 8- and 10-bit uncompressed video editing. The US$79.99 adapter, which will ship next month, also offers sngle-lane PCI-Express transfer rates up to 2.5 gigabits per second. A product page was not available as The Mac Observer posted this article.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors