G-Technology on Thursday introduced a 1TB (terabyte) version of its G-RAID external storage solution. Like the other G-RAID drives, the G-RAID 1000 offers a pair of FireWire 800 ports and one FireWire 400 port, two hard drives that spin at 7200RPM, an aluminum enclosure that mimics the look of the Power Mac G5 and a RAID 0 configuration that spreads data across both drives, increasing transfer speeds. Pricing is US$1,299.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Back from the Dead: Using Apple’s Abandoned Safari for Windows Today
- OS X: El Capitan’s Deletion of “Repair Disk Permissions” Could Impact You
- When (and When Not) to Replace Your Old Mac
- How Not to Waste Your Time With the iPhone 6 Plus Camera Replacement Program
- How to Force Apple Watch to Fix Sunrise/Sunset Display