G-Technology on Thursday introduced a 1TB (terabyte) version of its G-RAID external storage solution. Like the other G-RAID drives, the G-RAID 1000 offers a pair of FireWire 800 ports and one FireWire 400 port, two hard drives that spin at 7200RPM, an aluminum enclosure that mimics the look of the Power Mac G5 and a RAID 0 configuration that spreads data across both drives, increasing transfer speeds. Pricing is US$1,299.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi