G-Technology on Thursday introduced a 1TB (terabyte) version of its G-RAID external storage solution. Like the other G-RAID drives, the G-RAID 1000 offers a pair of FireWire 800 ports and one FireWire 400 port, two hard drives that spin at 7200RPM, an aluminum enclosure that mimics the look of the Power Mac G5 and a RAID 0 configuration that spreads data across both drives, increasing transfer speeds. Pricing is US$1,299.
← Previous Article
Seapine Software on Thursday released version 4.0 of Surround SCM (Software Change Management).
Next Article →
An article at Macworld UK describes a customized Touareg car, named "Dora," that uses Macs running Mac OS X v10.4…
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft