G-Technology on Thursday introduced a 1TB (terabyte) version of its G-RAID external storage solution. Like the other G-RAID drives, the G-RAID 1000 offers a pair of FireWire 800 ports and one FireWire 400 port, two hard drives that spin at 7200RPM, an aluminum enclosure that mimics the look of the Power Mac G5 and a RAID 0 configuration that spreads data across both drives, increasing transfer speeds. Pricing is US$1,299.
Recent News See All »
- AT&T Wireless Offers iPad Air 2, mini 3 for $100 off
- Apple Launches Maps Connect, Allows Users To Update Info
- GTAT Announces ‘Amicable Parting’ of Ways with Apple
- How I Came to Own and Sell a TAM Probably Owned by Jony Ive
- Chuck La Tournous and Chris Breen to Speak at NJMUG’s 30th Anniversary Tuesday