Bruji announced the immediate availability of Gamepedia 1.0 on Friday. The application catalogs and tracks your computer and video games. It can look up information about the games you own, borrow, or want to purchase, track reviews, and more. You can also build smart collections, similar to iTunes Smart Playlists, display your games in lists, and export information in HTML format. Gamepedia 1.0 is available for download at the Bruji Web site, and is priced at US$18.
← Previous Article
MacSoft announced the immediate availability of Zoo Tycoon 2 for the Mac on Thursday. The strategy game lets players manage…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game is now shipping.
Recent News See All »
- Google’s Eric Schmidt Said ALEC Lying about Climate Change
- Chinese Site Reports Apple Planning October Release for iPad Air 2
- Apple May Shut Down Beats Music Brand, but Stay in Streaming Music Market
- Linex Technologies Ordered Apple’s Legal Fees in Patent Infringement Case
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus Launch Weekend Sales Hit 10 Million