Bruji announced the immediate availability of Gamepedia 1.0 on Friday. The application catalogs and tracks your computer and video games. It can look up information about the games you own, borrow, or want to purchase, track reviews, and more. You can also build smart collections, similar to iTunes Smart Playlists, display your games in lists, and export information in HTML format. Gamepedia 1.0 is available for download at the Bruji Web site, and is priced at US$18.
← Previous Article
MacSoft announced the immediate availability of Zoo Tycoon 2 for the Mac on Thursday. The strategy game lets players manage…
Next Article →
Aspyr Media on Monday announced that The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie game is now shipping.
Recent News See All »
- Coin Credit Card Launches Beta, Pushes Final Release to Spring 2015
- Apple Releases OS Yosemite Public Beta 2, iTunes 12 Beta
- Report Claims Apple Scrambling After Last Minute iPhone 6 Screen Redesign
- Apple Adds Humana, UnitedHealth to HealthKit Discussions
- Apple Releases Keynote 6.2.2 with ‘Stability Improvements’