GetGoingSeminars announced a DVD-based training title for GarageBand, Get Going with GarageBand, on Wednesday. The training is geared towards beginner and intermediate GarageBand users, and takes you through a project based learning course using full-motion video. A preview is available on the GetGoingSeminars Web site. The DVD is priced at US$29.99, and will be available in March.
← Previous Article
Recosoft announced the immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 3.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the company's FTP file transfer application
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album