GetGoingSeminars announced a DVD-based training title for GarageBand, Get Going with GarageBand, on Wednesday. The training is geared towards beginner and intermediate GarageBand users, and takes you through a project based learning course using full-motion video. A preview is available on the GetGoingSeminars Web site. The DVD is priced at US$29.99, and will be available in March.
← Previous Article
Recosoft announced the immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 3.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the company's FTP file transfer application
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s iOS 7.1 Reaches 5.9% Adoption Rate In Just 24 Hours
- Apple to Samsung: Give Us $40 for Every Android Device You Sell
- iTunes Radio Hits Top 3 in Online Music Streaming
- Apple Expands iPhone Trade-In Program to Canada
- Apple Releases iOS 7.1 with CarPlay, Siri Improvements, iTunes Radio Tweaks, More