GetGoingSeminars announced a DVD-based training title for GarageBand, Get Going with GarageBand, on Wednesday. The training is geared towards beginner and intermediate GarageBand users, and takes you through a project based learning course using full-motion video. A preview is available on the GetGoingSeminars Web site. The DVD is priced at US$29.99, and will be available in March.
← Previous Article
Recosoft announced the immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 3.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the company's FTP file transfer application
Recent News See All »
- Cartoon Network Turns to iOS App Maker Pixel Press For Draw-Your-Own-Game
- Apple: Celebrity Photo Theft Due to Compromised Passwords, Not iCloud Security
- Report Claims iWatch Still in Testing, No Sept 9 Unveiling
- Apple Lands Digital Wallet Deal with Amex, Visa, MasterCard
- Apple Fixes iCloud Security Gap, ‘Actively Investigates’ Celeb Photo Theft