GetGoingSeminars announced a DVD-based training title for GarageBand, Get Going with GarageBand, on Wednesday. The training is geared towards beginner and intermediate GarageBand users, and takes you through a project based learning course using full-motion video. A preview is available on the GetGoingSeminars Web site. The DVD is priced at US$29.99, and will be available in March.
← Previous Article
Recosoft announced the immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 3.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the company's FTP file transfer application
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman