GetGoingSeminars announced a DVD-based training title for GarageBand, Get Going with GarageBand, on Wednesday. The training is geared towards beginner and intermediate GarageBand users, and takes you through a project based learning course using full-motion video. A preview is available on the GetGoingSeminars Web site. The DVD is priced at US$29.99, and will be available in March.
← Previous Article
Recosoft announced the immediate availability of PDF2Office Professional 3.0 on Thursday.
Next Article →
Panic released Transmit 3.5 on Thursday, adding Universal Binary support to the company's FTP file transfer application
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Superb Macally Clear Case for iPad Air Won’t Weigh it Down
- Top 10 Free Apps for iPhone and iPad
- 8 Important Things You Can Do With an iPad
- Apple’s Offers Gift Cards for Black Friday - $75 w/iPad Air, $150 w/MacBook, $50 w/iPod, Accessories
- And Then There Were Two: Microsoft Prepares to Kill Windows RT