Gefen announced the immediate availability of its fiber-based DVI and HDMI video cables on Thursday. The cables come in pre-cut lengths ranging from 30 feet up to 1,000 feet, and are not susceptible to electromagnetic interference (EMI), offering improved image quality in high EMI areas. The cables are available at the Gefen Web site, and are priced starting at US$193 for 30-foot lengths.
← Previous Article
Apple is making it easier to identify which applications are Universal Binary by introducing a new logo that developers can…
Next Article →
Steve Jobs is on track to become the single largest individual shareholder in Disney stock if the rumors that the…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman