Gefen announced the immediate availability of its fiber-based DVI and HDMI video cables on Thursday. The cables come in pre-cut lengths ranging from 30 feet up to 1,000 feet, and are not susceptible to electromagnetic interference (EMI), offering improved image quality in high EMI areas. The cables are available at the Gefen Web site, and are priced starting at US$193 for 30-foot lengths.
Recent News See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple to Supreme Court: You can Skip Samsung’s Patent Appeal
- Want to Watch the Super Bowl on Your iPad for Free? There’s an App for That
- Final Cut Pro X Adds 4K Video Export for Apple Devices
- Apple to Accept Some Cracked Screens in iPhone Trade-in Program and Install Screen Protectors