Gefen announced the immediate availability of its fiber-based DVI and HDMI video cables on Thursday. The cables come in pre-cut lengths ranging from 30 feet up to 1,000 feet, and are not susceptible to electromagnetic interference (EMI), offering improved image quality in high EMI areas. The cables are available at the Gefen Web site, and are priced starting at US$193 for 30-foot lengths.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi