Gefen announced the immediate availability of its fiber-based DVI and HDMI video cables on Thursday. The cables come in pre-cut lengths ranging from 30 feet up to 1,000 feet, and are not susceptible to electromagnetic interference (EMI), offering improved image quality in high EMI areas. The cables are available at the Gefen Web site, and are priced starting at US$193 for 30-foot lengths.
Recent News See All »
- Aaron Sorkin’s Steve Jobs Movie Starts Filming with Michael Fassbender as Jobs
- Apple Blocks Flash on the Mac Following Major Security Exploit
- Apple Ups the Secrecy with Wall Street
- Apple Pay Dominates Mobile Payment Platforms, Coming to Vending Machines [Updated]
- Tim Cook Says Apple Watch Will Ship in April