Gefen announced the immediate availability of its fiber-based DVI and HDMI video cables on Thursday. The cables come in pre-cut lengths ranging from 30 feet up to 1,000 feet, and are not susceptible to electromagnetic interference (EMI), offering improved image quality in high EMI areas. The cables are available at the Gefen Web site, and are priced starting at US$193 for 30-foot lengths.
Recent News See All »
- Apple’s OS X Gatekeeper Leaves Hole Open for Malware and Adware - Here’s How to Protect Your Mac
- Reports Claim 12-inch iPad to Copy Microsoft Surface Tablet, Shipping in September
- Apple, HBO Look to Bring HBO Now Streaming Service to Apple TV
- Decades-Old Legacy Encryption Found in iOS, OS X, Android - Apple Says Fix Is Coming
- Apple Will Reportedly Announce MacBook Air with Retina Display on March 9th