Sig Software has released an update for Analog Helper, bringing it to version 1.5. Analog Helper is a graphical configuration tool designed to work with the Web utility app Analog. The new version has performance enhancements. According to Sig Software:
Sig Software is proud to announce the release of Analog Helper 1.5, available as both a Classic application for Mac OS 7, 8 and 9 and in a Carbon version for Mac OS X (or earlier OS versions with CarbonLib).
Analog Helper is a graphical configuration tool for Analog, which is a free program to analyze the logfiles from your web server. Analog Helper lets you control and preview the results of hundreds of settings.
Version 1.5 adds full support for Analog 5. New features include:
- Full support for new reports in Analog 5.0
- Support for new report columns and drawing pie charts for Analog 5.0
- Ability to specify a request file name prefix for specific input files
- Support for descriptions, bar styles, PNG images and runtime settings
- Option to specify the section for Report Magic configuration commands
- Switches for each line of the General summary report for Analog 5.0
- More filtering options for log file lines for Analog 5.0
You can find more information about the Analog Helper at the Sig Software Web site. Analog Helper is available for US$ 39.00.