PocketDock 2.11 has been released and is available for download. This update is maintenance release that includes fixes bugs and minor performance enhancements. The update is free to all registered PocketDock users.
PocketDock is an easy-to-use launcher utility to organize your applications, documents, web links and email addresses. PocketDock 2.1 has the following features:
- Drag and drop to add and delete files, applications, web links and email addresses.
- Customizable links, views and docks.
- Multiple docks.
- Multiple skin support (same data, different looks).
- English, German, French and Italian versions available.
- Interacts with Finder and Dock.
- Web links and email addresses can be added via services.
- Supports Internet Explorer (Classic and X), iCab (Classic and X), OmniWeb, Netscape (Classic), Outlook Express (Classic), Eudora (Classic) and AddressBook.
PocketDock is available for US$20. You can find more information at the Pocket Software Web site.