SAN FRANCISCO -- GizMac announced announced uts 25U RackPro Noise Reduction Enclosure at Macworld Expo on Wednesday. The cabinet is designed to hold Appleis Xserve, Xserve RAID, and other networking gear and computers while reducing noise output up to 75 percent. The GizMac web site had not been updated with information about the new 25U XRackPro yet, and pricing information was not available.
← Previous Article
SAN FRANCISCO -- The Omni Group announced on the immediate availability of Universal Binary versions of several applications its product…
Next Article →
SAN FRANCISCO -- Avery Dennison Office Products and Chronos LC jointly announced the launch of SOHO Signs during this week's…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman