Griffin Technoloy on Wednesday released a Beta of radio SHARK for Mac 2.0, the new version of its software for use with radio SHARK, a device that adds FM/AM radio capability to a computer, along with the ability to record or pause those broadcasts. Beta 23 adds support for G3 Macs, 64kbps recording and a radio SHARK widget for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users. Griffin did not say when the final version of the software will be released.
← Previous Article
While the company already offers a 19-inch picture frame for US$1,199, the new version, which sells for $999, doesn't have…
Next Article →
Sonos Inc. on Wednesday released version 1.2 of the software that drives its Sonos Digital Music System, which allows homeowner…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman