Griffin Technology announced the immediate availability of Proxi 1.0 on Wednesday. Proxi uses a graphic interface to help you build automated scripts by stringing together different triggers and tasks. It works with many system-related functions like opening documents, launching applications, playing sounds, and scrolling. It can also control Griffin devices and many applications. Proxi 1.0 is free and available for download at the Griffin Technology Web site.
← Previous Article
Other World Computing (OWC) on Wednesday introduced 1GB and 2GB RAM upgrade kits for MacBook and MacBook Pro owners.
Next Article →
An Adobe spokesperson told MacCentral on Wednesday that problems users have been having installing Creative Suite 2 on Intel Macs…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Pays Tribute to Nelson Mandela with Dedicated Home Page
- Apple Launches Apple Store iBeacons to Show Why NFC is Quaint
- New Zealand Police Credit iPhones and iPads for Helping to Reduce Crime
- Apple Pushes for $15.7M Legal Fee Reimbursement from Samsung
- iPhone, Android, Windows Phone All Take Subscriber Share from BlackBerry