Griffin Technology announced the immediate availability of Proxi 1.0 on Wednesday. Proxi uses a graphic interface to help you build automated scripts by stringing together different triggers and tasks. It works with many system-related functions like opening documents, launching applications, playing sounds, and scrolling. It can also control Griffin devices and many applications. Proxi 1.0 is free and available for download at the Griffin Technology Web site.
← Previous Article
Other World Computing (OWC) on Wednesday introduced 1GB and 2GB RAM upgrade kits for MacBook and MacBook Pro owners.
Next Article →
An Adobe spokesperson told MacCentral on Wednesday that problems users have been having installing Creative Suite 2 on Intel Macs…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- 8 Predictions for Apple’s September 9 Media Event
- Apple’s September 9 Event Won’t be What we Expect
- Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac: More Mobile Efficiency, More Ease of Use
- Hands-On with Blue’s Mo-Fi Headphones: Comfort Married to High Fidelity
- Apple Fitness Sensors Everywhere: It’s More than the iWatch