HairerSoft has released an update for Amadeus II, bringing it to version 3.7. Amadeus II is an audio editing app designed with graphic display and MP3 support. The update features an improved interface and RIAA curve compensations. According to HairerSoft:
HairerSoft today announces the release of Amadeus II v3.7, their premiere disk-based, Mp3 supporting, visual waveform audio file editing and analyzing application for the MacOS and MacOS X.
Amadeus II lets you use your Macintosh computer for many sound-related applications, such as live audio recording, digitizing tapes and records, sampling from any external source and for editing and analyzing Mp3, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, SoundDesigner II, QuickTime or WAVE files.
New features of version 3.7 include among others:
- Improved interface for a better look on Panther
- Presets for VST plugins can be saved
- RIAA curve compensation for old vinyl recordings
- Uniform handling of presets throughout the program
- Better CoreAudio support on MacOS X
- Detection of silences for splitting long recordings
You can find more information about the Amadeus update at the HairerSoft Web site. Amadeus II 3.7 is available for US$25.00.