Black Diamond Products today announced the release of the first public beta of its new file manipulation tool Bopalong for Macintosh.
Bopalong is a file manipulation and listing program. It allows you to rename batches of files, batch change various file properties, and generate file and folder listings. Bopalong:
- Allows previews of any file changes before making them
- Has simple wildcard renaming facilities
- Can set file labels, comments, type and creator codes
- Allows you to delete resource forks ( useful for web graphics )
- Has flexible file selection facilities
- Allows you to view or export file listings with selectable fields and separators
- Features a folder size lister to help see where all that disk space is going
- Can generate lists based on various search criteria
Bopalong is available for US$10. You can find more information at the Black Diamond Products Web site.