Haxial has released a new app for Mac users, Haxial RemoteAdminTool. RAT is a tool designed for controlling another computer remotely for administration purposes. The app features several remote tasks including launching programs, restarting, and view remote display. According to Haxial:
Haxial is pleased to announce the release of itis new product, Haxial RemoteAdminTool (RAT).
RAT allows you to remotely control a computer. It is particularly useful for a computer that is being used as a server because you can administer your server even if you are not physically located in front of it. You can do the following tasks remotely over the Internet:
- See a list of the processes running on the remote computer
- Exit/Terminate/Restart processes
- Launch programs
- View the display of the remote computer
- See how much free space there is on each hard disk
- Empty the trash / recycle bin
- Restart/shutdown the computer
- View how long the server has been running (uptime)
RAT uses encryption to protect your communications. It is also cross-platform, meaning that you can use a Mac to control a Windows computer, or vice-versa.
You can find more information about the RemoteAdminTool release at the Haxial Web site. RemoteAdminTool 1.0 is available for US$20.00.