Electric Butterfly announced the immediate availability of HelpLogic 1.0 on Tuesday. HelpLogic is help system authoring tool designed for cross-platform developers. It supports Mac OS X and Windows XP, and can be used to create help systems for applications, Web sites, Apple Help, PDF, and more. HelpLogic is available at the Electric Butterfly Web site, and is priced at US$99.
← Previous Article
Ecamm Network announced the immediate availability of the Mac compatible iMage USB Webcam on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen 3.0 on Tuesday. PDFpen is a PDF document editor that does not require…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- AT&T’s Next Plan May be the Cheapest Way to Buy an iPhone, Despite the Hype
- iOS 8 Review: Apple Opens Mobile OS to Developers, You Win
- 5th Ave Apple Store iPhone 6 Campout Stretches 3 Blocks
- Apple Enables iCloud 2-Factor Verification, How to Set it Up
- Apple Offers U2 Removal Tool for People Angry about Free Album