Electric Butterfly announced the immediate availability of HelpLogic 1.0 on Tuesday. HelpLogic is help system authoring tool designed for cross-platform developers. It supports Mac OS X and Windows XP, and can be used to create help systems for applications, Web sites, Apple Help, PDF, and more. HelpLogic is available at the Electric Butterfly Web site, and is priced at US$99.
← Previous Article
Ecamm Network announced the immediate availability of the Mac compatible iMage USB Webcam on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen 3.0 on Tuesday. PDFpen is a PDF document editor that does not require…
Recent News See All »
- NCPPR Accuses Apple of Greenwashing and Tim Cook of Faking Anger
- OS X 10.9.3 to Include Retina Support for 4K Displays
- Spotify Buys Music Discovery Company Echo Nest in $100M Deal
- Newsweek (Probably) Found Bitcoin Inventor Satoshi Nakamoto
- Password Reset Time: ComiXology Loses User Data in Security Breach