Electric Butterfly announced the immediate availability of HelpLogic 1.0 on Tuesday. HelpLogic is help system authoring tool designed for cross-platform developers. It supports Mac OS X and Windows XP, and can be used to create help systems for applications, Web sites, Apple Help, PDF, and more. HelpLogic is available at the Electric Butterfly Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)
- Three Tips for Apple’s Keynote App on iPad