Electric Butterfly announced the immediate availability of HelpLogic 1.0 on Tuesday. HelpLogic is help system authoring tool designed for cross-platform developers. It supports Mac OS X and Windows XP, and can be used to create help systems for applications, Web sites, Apple Help, PDF, and more. HelpLogic is available at the Electric Butterfly Web site, and is priced at US$99.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- Analyst: “Hey Siri” Media Event no Game Changer for AAPL
- Joy of Tech Comic Nails the Difference Between Cable Providers and Customers on Apple TV
- Frozen: How to Force Quit an OS X App Showing a Spinning Beachball of Death
- How iTunes Movie DRM-Removal Software Keeps Me Honest
- How to Manage the Secret Software That Google Chrome Installs on Your Mac