Electric Butterfly announced the immediate availability of HelpLogic 1.0 on Tuesday. HelpLogic is help system authoring tool designed for cross-platform developers. It supports Mac OS X and Windows XP, and can be used to create help systems for applications, Web sites, Apple Help, PDF, and more. HelpLogic is available at the Electric Butterfly Web site, and is priced at US$99.
← Previous Article
Ecamm Network announced the immediate availability of the Mac compatible iMage USB Webcam on Tuesday.
Next Article →
SmileOnMyMac announced the immediate availability of PDFpen 3.0 on Tuesday. PDFpen is a PDF document editor that does not require…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Patches SSL Bug in AirPort Base Station
- Apple v. Samsung: Google to Cover Some Costs, Assume Some Liability
- Apple Expands In-Store Trade-In Program to iPads and More
- Apple to Samsung: If You Want to Copy Us, Think Environment
- Apple Releases Security Update 2014-002 for Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion