Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday. High priority is a Mac OS X menu extra that lets you create, edit and delete iCal To Do items from the menu bar. The updated version is Universal Binary, supporting both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update is free, and available fro download at Kudurshian Web site. High Priority 1.11 costs US$6, and a family license is $12.
← Previous Article
Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday.
Next Article →
Zarra Studios announced the immediate availability of Simple Elegant Sales (SES) on Friday. Simple Elegant Sales is a Point of…
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- ‘Someone’ Targets Hong Kong Protesters Using Jailbroken iPhones with Malware
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Dr. Mac’s Final Showdown
- Microsoft Math: Add 1 to Windows 8 and You Get Windows 10?
- Facebook Launches Atlas Ad Network to Sell You Elsewhere
- Laurene Powell Jobs 28th Wealthiest American, 4th Richest American Woman