Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday. High priority is a Mac OS X menu extra that lets you create, edit and delete iCal To Do items from the menu bar. The updated version is Universal Binary, supporting both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update is free, and available fro download at Kudurshian Web site. High Priority 1.11 costs US$6, and a family license is $12.
← Previous Article
Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday.
Next Article →
Zarra Studios announced the immediate availability of Simple Elegant Sales (SES) on Friday. Simple Elegant Sales is a Point of…
Recent News See All »
- San Francisco Protesters Stop Apple Shuttle, Demand an End to Evictions
- Proposed EU Law Could Force Apple to Change iPhone Charging Connector
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Fixes Connection Issues with VPN Update for Mavericks Server
- Did You Get a New Mac Pro? Apple Released a Firmware Update for It