Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday. High priority is a Mac OS X menu extra that lets you create, edit and delete iCal To Do items from the menu bar. The updated version is Universal Binary, supporting both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update is free, and available fro download at Kudurshian Web site. High Priority 1.11 costs US$6, and a family license is $12.
← Previous Article
Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday.
Next Article →
Zarra Studios announced the immediate availability of Simple Elegant Sales (SES) on Friday. Simple Elegant Sales is a Point of…
Recent News See All »
- Class-Action Suit Against Apple for Alleged Labor Violations
- Apple Buys 29 Companies (plus Beats) in 21 months, 5 Since March
- Apple’s Tim Cook Says iPad Sales Behind IBM Partnership
- Apple Posts Record June Quarter and 20% EPS Growth [Update]
- Petition Demands Samsung Improve Factory Conditions, 40K Signatures