Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday. High priority is a Mac OS X menu extra that lets you create, edit and delete iCal To Do items from the menu bar. The updated version is Universal Binary, supporting both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update is free, and available fro download at Kudurshian Web site. High Priority 1.11 costs US$6, and a family license is $12.
← Previous Article
Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday.
Next Article →
Zarra Studios announced the immediate availability of Simple Elegant Sales (SES) on Friday. Simple Elegant Sales is a Point of…
Recent News See All »
- Apple Releases Mavericks OS X 10.9.5 with Improvements to VPN and SMB Servers
- Apple Updates iTunes TOC with iOS 8 Family Sharing and App Bundle Pricing
- iOS 8 Upgrade Recommendations By Device/Model
- PSA: Skip iCloud Drive if You Sync iCloud Data to Mac or iOS 7
- Apple Releases iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch