Aram Kudurshian announced the immediate availability of High Priority 1.11 on Thursday. High priority is a Mac OS X menu extra that lets you create, edit and delete iCal To Do items from the menu bar. The updated version is Universal Binary, supporting both Intel and PowerPC-based Macs. The update is free, and available fro download at Kudurshian Web site. High Priority 1.11 costs US$6, and a family license is $12.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi