St. Claire Software announced the immediate availability of HistoryHound 1.9.2 on Wednesday. HistoryHound lets you search the contents of Web pages and RSS feeds you have recently visited. The updated version is a Universal Binary binary application capable of running natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also now properly reports itself to Web servers as the user agent, includes an indexer for recovering URLs from damaged HistoryHound index files, and received several bug fixes. HistoryHound 1.9.2 is available for download at the St. Claire Software Web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple Kills the Thunderbolt Display - Will the Mac Pro Be Next?
- Apple Discontinues Thunderbolt Display, Directs Customers to Unspecified 3rd Party Displays
- Elgato Eve, an App for Controlling Smart Devices
- 6 Things I Learned about Apple from Gruber’s Interview with Phil Schiller and Craig Federighi