St. Claire Software announced the immediate availability of HistoryHound 1.9.2 on Wednesday. HistoryHound lets you search the contents of Web pages and RSS feeds you have recently visited. The updated version is a Universal Binary binary application capable of running natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also now properly reports itself to Web servers as the user agent, includes an indexer for recovering URLs from damaged HistoryHound index files, and received several bug fixes. HistoryHound 1.9.2 is available for download at the St. Claire Software Web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Three Ways to Protect your Apple Watch (and One Way Not To)
- Apple is Doomed, Soaring - Apple is Stupid, Brilliant - Which is it?
- Why I’m not Buying an Apple Smoke Detector
- Hulu Is Going to Launch What Was Denied to Apple: A Cable-like Internet Subscription Service
- Apple Snags 10% of Time’s 50 Most Influential Gadgets of All Time