St. Claire Software announced the immediate availability of HistoryHound 1.9.2 on Wednesday. HistoryHound lets you search the contents of Web pages and RSS feeds you have recently visited. The updated version is a Universal Binary binary application capable of running natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also now properly reports itself to Web servers as the user agent, includes an indexer for recovering URLs from damaged HistoryHound index files, and received several bug fixes. HistoryHound 1.9.2 is available for download at the St. Claire Software Web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Music’s Ian Rogers Left for the Fashion Industry
- Apple Doesn’t Have to Make the ‘Best’ TV Shows to Be Successful
- iPhone Jailbreakers Hit with ID Stealing Hack
- Tidal Accuses Apple of Blocking Drake Benefit Stream, but Not According to Drake
- Apple Digs Deeper into Enterprise with Cisco Partnership