St. Claire Software announced the immediate availability of HistoryHound 1.9.2 on Wednesday. HistoryHound lets you search the contents of Web pages and RSS feeds you have recently visited. The updated version is a Universal Binary binary application capable of running natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also now properly reports itself to Web servers as the user agent, includes an indexer for recovering URLs from damaged HistoryHound index files, and received several bug fixes. HistoryHound 1.9.2 is available for download at the St. Claire Software Web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- How to Create Signatures in Mail.app in iOS and OS X
- The Reason Why No Company Can Duplicate Apple’s iPhone Appeal
- How to Pre-authorize Your iPhone to Use Apple Pay
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits
- No One Really Needs an Apple Watch Today