St. Claire Software announced the immediate availability of HistoryHound 1.9.2 on Wednesday. HistoryHound lets you search the contents of Web pages and RSS feeds you have recently visited. The updated version is a Universal Binary binary application capable of running natively on both PowerPC and Intel-based Macs. It also now properly reports itself to Web servers as the user agent, includes an indexer for recovering URLs from damaged HistoryHound index files, and received several bug fixes. HistoryHound 1.9.2 is available for download at the St. Claire Software Web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
- iCloud Music Library and DRM: Now with Slightly Less Disaster
- Apple Earns a Black Eye for Apple Music
- iTunes 12.2 and iCloud Music Library: A Disaster for Your Music Collection
- Eight Weeks With the MacBook Keyboard: Total Love
- Apple’s new iTunes Terms & Conditions highlight Apple Music, Expose iCloud Music Library