Hyperbolic Software has released a maintenance update for Doublet Scan, bringing it to version 10.1.0. Doublet Scan is a file search utility designed to locate duplicate file names on a users hard drive. The update features bug fixes and optimizations for G5 systems. According to Hyperbolic Software:
Doublet Scan 10.1.0 was released.
Doublet Scan 10 is the most advanced program available to take advantage of the latest OS X technologies to find any kind of duplicates on your volumes.
Doublet Scan 10 is an evolution, completely redesigned and rewritten, of the older Doublet Scan that was designed for the Classic Mac OS and successively adapted for OS X.
- Added the schedule task, you can save the works that will be performed later. When you arenit using the computer
- Added a new filter that allows to mark/select/split in a new window an item for each duplicate group
- Improved the search algorithms, now is multiprocessor aware. Doublet Scan 10 is the most fastest way to locate the duplicate items that are on your storages
- Full Panther compatible, label included
- G5 optimized
- More others little improvements
- Fixed other bugs
You can find more information about the Doublet Scan 10 update at the Hyperbolic Software Web site. Doublet Scan 10.1.0 is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$25.00.